This is a resource for all of the weapons developers of the KF community. As I'm sure all content creators are aware, almost everything is a group effort and can't be done alone.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prodigy
Admin

PostSubject: Read   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 am

people have been saying shit about how my autocoder is a "virus".
im here to clarify.

the story:
well, earlier this week, i started experimenting with RATS (remote administration tools). i had had no experience with them before and was really bored. basically they give me control of victims computers, i can open websites and all that rot that you have heard about. i wanted to test to make sure it connected. i sent it to gibby,john, and rickyhorror. when they connected i just uninstalled the server from their computers, because i felt bad and really didnt want to mess with them. my mistake was this; i was upfront and honest and told them what happened and that is what fucked me over. gibby went off like a rocket and started telling everyone it was my autocoder (i assumed this was derived because i just renamed the server.exe to autocoder.exe to get people to open it) and it ended up with me being temp banned from TWI forums, while they are looking into trojan allegations. Nobody on TWI or KFWDT is infected so quit saying you are.

I present to you a list of all 13 people infected by my RAT.
Nobody in it is from TWI or KFWDT, this is a load of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kfwdt.darkbb.com
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Read   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 am

Prodigy,

The fact that TWI and KFWDT members aren't infected is not the point.

The point is that you were low-down and dirty enough to let us unwillingly test a virus for you, thinking it was your autocoder. You lied to us.

When we attempt to discuss with you what it is that you're doing, you behave like a child, but then again, you are a child. You haven't made any contribution to getting your own group organized (Evident from previous group discussions) You behave immaturely, and fail to stay on-topic. We can all agree that it was a big mistake to trust a 13-year-old to run a mod project. I'm sorry, but do not expect to be welcome with any people in KFWDT for any longer.

So this is pretty much goodbye.

- Gibby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NOD

PostSubject: Re: Read   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Dude, I joined this site to be a party of the community where weapons are made for KF. If your gonna start doing shit like that (whether you say your done with it or not) then fuck you and the website, I'm not going to wait to click a link or a gun release to end up under your shit little list there. Fuck you tenfold!! Your an untrustworthy piece of shit, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
9_6

PostSubject: Re: Read   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm

I will not download anything from someone who sends people malware because they are "really bored".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Read   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

I don't think posting a "virus" and sending it to a handful of people (three of which are the "heads" of the KFWDT) is the best way to prove you're trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoo

PostSubject: Re: Read   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 am

BrPhoenix wrote:
I don't think posting a "virus" and sending it to a handful of people (three of which are the "heads" of the KFWDT) is the best way to prove you're trustworthy.

^This, I don't particularly like viruses personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read   

Back to top Go down

Read
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1