This is a resource for all of the weapons developers of the KF community. As I'm sure all content creators are aware, almost everything is a group effort and can't be done alone.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mac-11 WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

This is my WIP MAC-11 SMG.

I plan for it to be a new weapon for the medic. It's just a little bit more powerful than the current MP7 and has a higher basic Mag capacity of 32 as opposed to the MP7's 20. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prodigy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 10:51 am

nice.

what class is it gonna be for?
i think medic deserves it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kfwdt.darkbb.com
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 am

Admin wrote:
nice.

what class is it gonna be for?
i think medic deserves it.

Definitley medic. I was originally thinking of making the Mac-11 a pistol for commando, but that'd be a bit too much. There is something concerning class-based pistols for other perks that i'd like to talk about in the idea's forum, btw Wink

Last edited by C_Gibby on Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failure)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prodigy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

yeah commando has too many good weps already >.>
Back to top Go down
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 am

Ironsights are done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prodigy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 11:58 am

nice could use a little bit of tweaking but it looks good!
Back to top Go down
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Ok, the model is just about done. I just need to create a magazine for it and sort out the slide/chamber on the other side, which I have no idea on how to do.

Ironsights

The rest of the model

For the model, you can see that I changed the stock. There was a coupla wierd issues with the original stock, so I changed it to what you see now. That little bit on the front is for the Medic Dart Gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

That's the Magazine, as a seperate mesh. This is to be included into the animated model, yes? I'll make any edits if required. (The mag is meant to be longer than the gun's grip, btw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultramalakian

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am

Nice! My only suggestions would be:
-Making the Iron Sights A BIT bigger
-Fixing the Medic Dart Gun Cannon, which still looks kinda out of place.
You may wan't to check some of the real attachments for the MAC or it's different configurations, to get a better idea on how to integrate the dart gun.

This one (below) is specially illustrative.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultramalakian.deviantart.com
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 am

Weapon looks good m tough i would like to see some mesh , cause it looks kinda messy :p but its on the right track , as i said if you want i can texture it Wink this seems to be the model that you should finish first maybe make it a medic gun ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Update , Very Happy , just need the back and some more detail and it will be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:18 am

looking really nice! Thanks for that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trololololololololololo

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 am

Hes a pro, something like that must be real easy and quick for him, i wonder whats his nationality, hence his latin name, maybe PT or BR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Trololololololololololo wrote:
Hes a pro, something like that must be real easy and quick for him, i wonder whats his nationality, hence his latin name, maybe PT or BR?

Yes you're right Very Happy Im PT Very Happy i live in a small island in portugal ( Madeira ) .

The Mac weapon is indeed very easy to do , i am more than pleased to teach people if they want to learn, tonight i will post the final Mac-10 probably untextured. It doesn't take much time to do it , but on the 23rd i have an Exam for school , so im trying to study more than 3D, Tough i want to have it ready as fast as i can =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 pm

wow!

That was really amazing!
I want to learn^^ Just going to finish this week and then my vacation starts ! =D
Back to top Go down
Trololololololololololo

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:41 pm

ricardo_sousa11 wrote:

Yes you're right Very Happy Im PT Very Happy i live in a small island in portugal ( Madeira ) .

The Mac weapon is indeed very easy to do , i am more than pleased to teach people if they want to learn, tonight i will post the final Mac-10 probably untextured. It doesn't take much time to do it , but on the 23rd i have an Exam for school , so im trying to study more than 3D, Tough i want to have it ready as fast as i can =)

Bom saber, sou BR descendente de PT (Costa), gosto muito de fazer modelos para jogos, o ultimo jogo para qual modelei foi um rifle de ferrolho para o Swat4, mas devido a falta de suporte da comunidade e know-how nao conseguir exportar para usar no jogo, nao foi a primeira vez, ja desperdicei muitos models assim, e no KF talvez tenha a oportunidade de conseguir isso, eu uso o Max 2010 tambem, tudo que aprendi foi sozinho, mas sempre existem pequenas duvidas que sem uma pessoa para perguntar podes ficar encalhado, o que sempre e muito frustrante.

Nothing of interest for you guys, just a hello in our language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm

ricardo_sousa11 wrote:

Bom saber, sou BR descendente de PT (Costa), gosto muito de fazer modelos para jogos, o ultimo jogo para qual modelei foi um rifle de ferrolho para o Swat4, mas devido a falta de suporte da comunidade e know-how nao conseguir exportar para usar no jogo, nao foi a primeira vez, ja desperdicei muitos models assim, e no KF talvez tenha a oportunidade de conseguir isso, eu uso o Max 2010 tambem, tudo que aprendi foi sozinho, mas sempre existem pequenas duvidas que sem uma pessoa para perguntar podes ficar encalhado, o que sempre e muito frustrante.

Nothing of interest for you guys, just a hello in our language.

Haha , bom saber que ha mais PT's/Br's interessados em melhorar o jogo. Este é o 1º jogo que estou a fazer modelos com a intençao que sejam integrados. Daqui a uns 30 minutos ja vou postar aqui o 1º render da Mac-11 ja finalizada ( menos as texturas) . Pois tambem para mim foi dificil no inicio pois nao tinha ninguem para me ajudar no que precisa-se , mas olha , se tiveres algumas duvidas nao hesites em perguntar Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Here it is , good news, the Much expected Mac-11 for Medic.

This weapon model is finished , now we will test the weapon and dicide if we will include attachments such as Holographic Sights , or any other Lazer/sight model. We will however still add some "dart" attachment to the weapon since it will be a medic's weapon.

This model is NOT yet textured , only the model itself is finished. I will be posting pictures of details tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trololololololololololo

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Amazing, sweet render scene and model!

Last edited by Trololololololololololo on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Amazing, sweet render scene and model!

Thank you , in this case of course the render did a big part , but the model will be the same used in game as i said above.

Glad to see you liked it =D

Tomorrow i will be posting Details of the weapon which we cant see there , and a Wireframe if the model as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NOD

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Awesome job you crazy bastard, keep it up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(MOD)C_Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:28 am

That is REALLY AWESOME. We should send that pic to TWI. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 am

Im glad Chuck norris aproves :p

Here is another picture showing the firing animation , as well as the left and right side of the gun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NOD

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 am

This is suppose to be the 9mm version right? I could only assume by the bullet ejecting, but normally m11's are .45, excellent work nontheless. I will enjoy using this! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_sousa11

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 am

NOD wrote:
This is suppose to be the 9mm version right? I could only assume by the bullet ejecting, but normally m11's are .45, excellent work nontheless. I will enjoy using this! affraid

Yes this is the 9mm version , i dont know much about guns and bullets , i just did it from reference ( Weapon/Bullet )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac-11 WIP   

Back to top Go down

Mac-11 WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killing Floor Weapons Development Team :: Beta Weapons-
Jump to: